Sunday 1 January 2012

New Year ritual

This year at the age of 33, for the first time ever in my life, I spent the evening of 31st December alone and was very very happy to do so. It was enough really just to be home alone, contented and without any need for a big New Year hoop-la (although yes I was playing with my new kindle, and yes it might just possibly be the end of the civilised world as we know it, but also I think I am already in love with it), but then I read this and got a little inspired.

So here is what I am letting go of.










Happy 2012, and may we all let go of those things which do not serve us.

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Mel

    I didn't even make it to midnight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nor did I Kevin, but it was entirely from choice, I couldn't have been happier with my evening :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post

    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Mel! I slept through NYE (after a glass of champagne in bed) and was far happier for it. I can't wait to see what adventures 2012 has in store for you.

    ReplyDelete